[3830] NyQP W2M M/MMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, johnhgetz24@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NyQP W2M M/MMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 16:16:07 -0700
                    New York QSO Party

Call: W2M
Operator(s): AD8J, W3NO, AB2HG
Station: W2M

Class: M/MMixed HP
QTH: YATES COUNTY
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   41      4      0
   80:  137     67      0
   40:  147    135     19
   20:   80      7     23
   15:   23      0     23
   10:    0     16     11
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
  222:    0      0      0
  432:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  428    229     76  Mults = 97  Total Score = 127,361

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This year we decided to do high power.  It may have added a few Q's but also
created serious inter-station QRM.  As a result, we were only able to run the
amp on 75/80 and 10 meters.  The amp on any other band caused computers and
interface boxes to lock up.  We had three rigs and operators.  AD8J and W3NO
took care of the CW and SSB.  AB2HG did all the RTTY.  We increased the RTTY
Q's this year but most of them were DX and not US contest stations.  Our best
customer was Paul, N4PN with 7 Q's.  Our QTH was an unheated cottage on Keuka
Lake in YATES county.  Our own county was one of the 6 that we did not work.
We missed 18 states/providences including KY.  Can't believe that was a rare
one.  At least we didn't freeze our butts off this year, even if we did have
rain to deal with.  Thanks to all that worked us and the mobiles that stopped
by as they changed counties.