[3830] CQWW SSB NW3H SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NW3H@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NW3H SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 17:05:48 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 24.5

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:  134    17       63
   20:  104    16       54
   15:  179    25       73
   10:  204    22       71
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

WOW!  My best effort in any contest to date.  The most chair time I had.  I
could go on forever about this contest. This was a total S&P effort.  My
favorite parts were my 24 JA's worked in 32 minutes on 15 meters Sunday, and
working E51 and ZL on first calls.  This from a station with a R-8 vertical and
wires.  My 80 meter dipole was giving me some issues and with the snow on it
from the east coast October snow storm gave me high SWR so it was unusable.
Also when listening static was 20 over at times probably due to the storm on 80
meters.

I slugged it out on 40 at night and on 10 and 15, what can you say...I am still
new to this game as this was my third CQWW but I went from 38K in 2009, to 138K
in 2010 to 602K in 2011.  Being able to have more time in the chair made the
difference.  I made a schedule and stuck to it.  The outstanding conditions
especially on 10 did not hurt either!  What a blast this weekend.  73