[3830] CQWW SSB W3LL SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3ll@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W3LL SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 17:09:38 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W3LL
Operator(s): W3LL
Station: W3LL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 33

  160:   23     7       11
   80:  112    16       57
   40:  155    23       75
   20:  294    35       97
   15:  490    34      116
   10:  981    32      123
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

With so many stations on the high bands I chose to do S&P for the majority of
the contest. The exception was Sunday morning where I ran on 10M. This was the
only band where I could find a quiet spot.
The high bands contributed to the most Q's and highest score in a contest. It'd
be higher if I could have found a quiet run frequency on 15M and 20M.

N1MM say's I worked all 40 Zones on a mix of bands.

SteppIR MonstIR, Alpha 9500, K3 and N1MM all worked flawlessly. However, the
Beverages are still under the downed trees in the woods and could not hear the
DX very well on the low bands.

73,

Bud W3LL