[3830] CQWW SSB N9ADG SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brianmo@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N9ADG SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 17:21:00 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N9ADG
Operator(s): N9ADG
Station: N9ADG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   62    14       37
   15:   73    20       25
   10:  124    23       38
------------------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Unfortunately I had limited time this weekend (4.5 hrs op time).

Haven't done a phone contest in a while. It was just really nice to have the op
K3LR stop and say "thanks Brian" when I worked them for a new zone, but zero
points. Not sure who the operator was, but in that and past contests, I've
consistently found that K3LR folks are top shelf.

10m was crazy good, with stations wall to wall up past 28750... On 20m, EU
stations every 2 kc! 15m was hopping! It was like a great big smörgåsbord of
contacts.