[3830] CQWW SSB AL9A SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@mtaonline.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB AL9A SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 18:32:37 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 20:12

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    2     2        2
   40:   50    13       28
   20:  696    31       91
   15:  604    29       61
   10:  442    24       45
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Even with the inevitable log corrections I managed to beat last year's score by
a almost 300,000 pts.  Lost a few hours of op time at the start due to the
grandson's Cub Scout Pack meeting.  Saturday was outstanding!  Great fun and
lots of busy pile ups.  By comparison Sunday was a disappointment.  Propagaton
seemed weak most of the day, particularly over the pole to EU.  Despite that I
managed to work RI1ANC on Sunday via long path.  Go figure!

Need to figure out where to get a decent footswitch.  My second Heil FS-2 in
three years packed it in right at the start.  Finished the weekend with a Radio
Shack cheapy designed for a tape recorder!