[3830] CQWW SSB W8MJ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W8MJ SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 19:09:02 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W8MJ
Operator(s): W8MJ + PACKET
Station: W8MJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 37.0

  160:   22     7       10
   80:   81    14       38
   40:  176    25       76
   20:  365    37      108
   15:  733    38      128
   10:  970    35      133
------------------------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Wow!! When was the last time we experience these kind of conditions.  This
weekend was an unbelieveable one.  I had a feeling that the conditions were
going to be very faovrable for us, and Wow !!! they were.  When was the last
time we experience wall to wall stations on 10-25-20 for a weekend contest?
This was defintely fun, and I am sure many personal records were set this
weekend.  Lets hope this holds up for CW CQWW as well. As I write this I am
thinking when was the last time 10 meters was this good.  It has definetly been
a while.  But man is it fun or what!!!!  Thanks for all the q's.  This log has
been uploaded to LOTW.  Savoring the moment for the time being!!!

W8MJ