[3830] CQWW SSB WA2JQK SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rmelhado@hvc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WA2JQK SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 20:59:53 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WA2JQK
Operator(s): WA2JQK
Station: WA2JQK

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ENY
Operating Time (hrs): 16.0

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   27     8       21
   40:   97    21       62
   20:   46    19       33
   15:   73    18       49
   10:   84    10       50
------------------------------

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

I was doing quite well until 20:30 utc on Saturday..All of
Dutchess county lost power  and as of 11 am on Sunday 50% of our area  was
still without power.   When did it return ?   0000 UTC on Sunday night..

Oh well time for a generator...its gonna be along winter..if this is an early
indication of things to come...
I have many trees that came down...I am afraid to check my wire antennas and
see if
they still work...next weekend is Sweep CW !

See ya then ..maybe...
73  thanks to all the contacted me !

Bob de WA2 Jack Queen King..