[3830] CQWW SSB WA7BNM SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WA7BNM SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 23:20:24 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WA7BNM
Operator(s): WA7BNM
Station: WA7BNM

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Calif
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  81     21       41
------------------------------
Total:  81     21       41  Total Score = 12,896

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Rig: Elecraft K3 - 100 watts
Antenna: 10M7 at 55 ft fixed due east

Haven't contested much lately, but was glad I at least got on the air for this
one. Even with a 7-element yagi fixed in one direction, 10m was so open that I
worked Europe (with some difficulty) off one side, South America off the other
side and Japan and Oceania off the back. Special thanks to PI4DX for working
hard to eventually copy my complete call and not giving up. Looks like I need
to fix the rotators.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn@hornucopia.com)