[3830] CQWW SSB VE3GTC SOSB/10 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE3GTC SOSB/10 QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 08:32:21 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3GTC
Operator(s): VE3GTC
Station: VE3GTC

Class: SOSB/10 QRP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  121    17       54
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Another Great CQ WW contest. I usually don't work SSB contests but conditions
where so good on 10 meters that I just jumped in late on Saturday morning and
worked 10 on and off for the rest of the day and again on Sunday. QRP was
working well, the BIG signal stations where relatively easy with few repeats
but still much patience to wait out the bigger pile-ups. The not so BIG signal
stations required many repeats and even more patience to wait out the pile ups
and occasional QSB.