[3830] CQWW SSB K4SSU(NA4BW) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, na4bw@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K4SSU(NA4BW) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:31:13 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4SSU
Operator(s): NA4BW
Station: K4SSU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:   22     7       10
   80:  114    19       57
   40:  188    27       59
   20:  302    36       95
   15:  434    29       87
   10: 1149    34      100
------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

24 Hours prior to the start I was expecting to have to go SOSB - likely on 10m
as Dave had  some significant wind damage to some of his towers/antennas
earlier in the year. Not everything is back up yet, but BIG kudos to Dave for
an amazing rebuild effort during the week of the contest to alleviate most of
the antenna issues allowing me to have a go at an all band effort. Thanks OM!

That was a fun weekend! 73 NA4BW