[3830] CQWW SSB W1WBB SOSB(A)/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W1WBB SOSB(A)/10 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 18:43:52 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: SOSB(A)/10 LP
QTH: W1
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  308    25      106
------------------------------

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Amazing condx on 10m both days for the first time in many years.  Incredible to
hear contest stations from 28.3 to above 29 MHz.

Completed installation of new Hex Beam at 33 ft on new tower just this past
week. Gave it a good work out...even with the expected fine propagation I had
no idea I could achieve DXCC before noon on Sunday with a modest effort! Very
cool!!

All S&P with emphasis on 'DXing' for country mults vice rate, especially on Day
1...certainly could have put MANY more Eu stations in the log.  Could NOT crack
the biggest pile-ups for rare Africans in Zones 34, 36, 37 and 39 as well as
for KH2/KH0's in Zone 27 ... maybe in a month during CQWW CW.

Log to be uploaded to LoTW soon.  Thanks to all the DX for the fun on 10m!

73,  Bill  W1WBB