[3830] CQWW SSB FY/F5HRY(@FY5KE) SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f5hry@wanadoo.fr
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB FY/F5HRY(@FY5KE) SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 02:43:28 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: FY/F5HRY
Operator(s): F5HRY
Station: FY5KE

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Kourou
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 5368    38      140
------------------------------

Club: RACK

Comments:

Nice to see that 10 has returned back after several years of hard diet ! Good
runs, eventhough nothing above 300Q/h (heavy QRM). No S&P, except at the
begining and the end of each day. Thus, I probably missed some mults. No way to
find z23 (quite normal from FY) and z40 (rather unusual) ...

I faced no special technical problem, besides heavy rain that brought noise and
mismatching of the 2 beams for several hours.

We were unable to operate M/S this year, due to a delayed upgrade of the
station. Thus, we ran 3xSO (Marc F1HAR as FY5KE on 15m and Didier FY5FY on
20m), with very little EMC problems and nice friendship !

Vy 73

Herve F5HRY
Win-Test : www.win-test.com
FY5KE : www.fy5ke.org