[3830] CQWW SSB KL2HD SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jeffrey@alaska.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KL2HD SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 17:28:18 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KL2HD
Operator(s): KL2HD
Station: KL2HD

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Homer, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:
   40:    1     1        1
   20:   16    12       11
   15:   74    24       19
   10:   56    15       14
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Only had 2 hours to work the contest and picked up some new DXCC. Had to rock
the 9 day old baby to sleep aas I did it too!  Tons of people on the air for
this contest. Friday night I had fun doing a night shift at Multi 2 station
KL7RA which was awesome and I learned a ton.  They got a new KL7 record in the
category.  I am itching to leave my loop wire antenna behind and get my beam up
in the air and see what it can do!
73,
Jeff