[3830] CQWW SSB 9A1A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6cro@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 9A1A M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 03:07:50 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A1A
Operator(s): 9A4WW,9A5W,9A6A,9A7R,9A9A
Station: 9A1A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: nr Zagreb
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  139    13       65
   80:  803    23       91
   40:  735    33      115
   20: 1774    39      153
   15: 1588    40      157
   10: 1699    40      163
------------------------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

M/S category is not our favorite one, but we decided to participate as M/S for
several reasons:
Firstly - two months of hard work of setting up new antenna system was finished
on Friday afternoon, about 8 hours before the start of The Contest. As we put
new antennas for different bands on the same anetnna towers, the main aim was
to check possible interference.
Secondly - we had available only four OPs full time.

Conclusion - New antennas performed perfectly, without any interference between
bands. Regardless of our score, we are more than satisfied  because M2, or MM
are our favorable categories.
Our congrats to E7DX and other teams for their excellent M/S scores.

See you in CQ WW CW

9A1A team