[3830] CQWW SSB IR4X M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, claudio.veroli@alice.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IR4X M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 09:42:13 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: IR4X
Operator(s): I4AVG EAT TJE VEQ IKW USC YRW, IK4AUY IK4BOY IK4ZGO IZ3EYZ IZ4AFW
IK2QPR
Station: IR4X

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MONTE CAPRA BOLOGNA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  165    13       66
   80:  886    24       95
   40: 1789    37      128
   20: 1658    39      153
   15: 2906    40      161
   10: 2460    40      170
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Wow â?¦ what a contest!! Finally a real  great propagation. It was from the
90â??s that I canâ??t remember such a great open on 10 and 15 but also low
bands were fantastic.   Just a week before the contest we decided to improve
our setup on 10 with a new monobander and it was a great idea. The band was
open to east (JA and BY) in the morning and to the west in the afternoon with
fantastic signals from the west coast.
It was really a great fun enter this leg of the CQWW. Finally we improved
ourself  in M2 category.
Congratulations to TM6M to break the IQ4A MS record in EU with a new
outstanding score .
It was one of the oldest record in cqww and we hold it from 1990.  Thanks to
all for calling us and see you on CW.  IR4Xâ??s team.