[3830] CQWW SSB W0AIH M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W0AIH M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 20:38:13 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): K9MU,  KB9OWD, K0YR, W0UC, K0TI, AC0W, K0TG, WB0VHF, N9ISN,K0CD,
KC9PFA, NE9U, KC0DMF, WW0J, KB9AZZ, W0AIH
Station: W0AIH

Class: M/M HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   98    13       29
   80:  189    23       65
   40:  472    34      103
   20: 1518    38      137
   15: 1339    38      144
   10: 1858    35      144
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Where did that 10 meter band come from?  Who'da thunk it?

1811 more QSO's than last year.

In other news.....

>From Pat Cahill:  W0BM (A52PC):

  Congratulations (and thank you!) to W0AIH, the only 40 meter station in the
  lower 48 I heard and worked during the contest.  The cheers that went up in
  Bhutan when the team heard me complete the QSO were spontaneous and loud!

Excellent conditions on all of the bands kept the radios humming.  Even from
the black hole.

Here is last years claimed score:

  160:  171    13      39
  80:  332    29      81
  40:  600    35      101
  20: 1105    37      128
  15: 1246    35      134
  10:  209    16      39
Total: 3663  165      522  Total Score = 5,836,065

Thanks to Mark, KB9S for going back to The Farm to get the logs again after
finding that the first disk copy was defective.

Looking forward to CW weekend!

73, John  K0TG