[3830] SS CW NE7D Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NE7D Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 20:16:41 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NE7D
Operator(s): NE7D
Station: NE7D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:
   80:   40
   40:  131
   20:  144
   15:  174
   10:  120
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Missed only NL this year (left 2 behind last year) -- was convinced there were
no VO1 stations on the air until I started reading these summaries.

Need to add a new item to the pre-contest checklist:  Make sure there are fresh
batteries in the wireless keyboard.  I thought N1MM was going wonky as some of
my keystrokes weren't making it to the entry box.  I fear some of my entries
are going to be missing a character here and there so will not look forward to
seeing my final score.

FT-1000D Mk-V Field, N1MM, SteppIR DB18e, 80M OCF dipole -- and wireless KB.