[3830] SS CW K5AF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K5AF Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 21:01:02 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K5AF
Operator(s): K5AF
Station: K5AF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STx
Operating Time (hrs): 9:50
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   22
   40:  137
   20:  101
   15:  232
   10:   24
------------

Club:

Comments:

Fun!  Decent high band conditions, with 15M being particularly good here.  Using
an OLD version of TRLog.  There must be some missing bits and bytes because it
seems to send more choppy CW every time I use it.

Severe lid-itis at times, I need to do this more often to clean up my act.
While band conditions were generally good, but I've discovered a dreadful QRN
problem on 160M and 80M, S9 noise most of the time.  Will have to track that
down before the next outing, or else just not operate on those bands.

Thank you for the Qs, did my first SS in 1962 and it is always fun!

Paul, K5AF