[3830] SS CW N2WN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N2WN Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 04:30:23 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10:36

------------
  160:
   80:    5
   40:  161
   20:   68
   15:   91
   10:  125
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Got off to a rough start, apologies to K6XX and K6NA for the clumsiness. Got
everything sorted out and for the most part all went smoothly the balance of my
time on.

W0KT in NE was the last needed for my first ever sweep! I was sweating it with
SC and NE being the last two needed. Found them within 10 minutes of each other
at the very end of the contest! I stayed on four hours more than planned, just
because I had a shot at 80.

My main reason to be on was to try and finish off WAS on 10m, and hopefully
work someone from DE and WV who uses LoTW. Not DE or WV worked on 10, but
landed ND in the first 20 minutes. So 5BWAS completed, once confirmed.

I have to say there were some impressive QRP numbers exchanged. It looks like a
great year for pipsqueak signals. Look forward to reading the comments.

Thanks for all the QSOs, repeats and fun.

73,
Julius
n2wn