[3830] Fwd: SS CW W0MU SO Unlimited HP

To: Gmc <GMC@mailman.qth.net>, 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Fwd: SS CW W0MU SO Unlimited HP
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 20:34:30 -0700

                     ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W0MU
Operator(s): W0MU
Station: W0MU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

------------
   160:    0
    80:   39
    40:   82
    20:  159
    15:  141
    10:   42
------------
Total:  463  Sections = 80  Total Score = 74080  (posted wrong the first time)

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

This was a good tune up for J6M in CQ WW CW!  I was not cw contest ready that is
for certain at the start.  Ugggg.  20/15/10 all open but I could never get a
decent run going anywhere.  Wow the RBN is amazing.  Too bad they don't spot
the sections too.

80 was decent both night but not too many players.  Finally had some fun runs
on 20 and 15, 10 was open but not many takers from CO.

Montana is becoming commonplace.  ND was tougher.  Poor VY1EI!  I bet he wishes
the RBN could be dismantled!

Great to work old friends as always

See you from J6 Nov 21- Dec 1 2011

W0MU