[3830] SS CW VE6EX Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve6ex@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] SS CW VE6EX Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 07:24:02 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX++
Station: VE6EX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Banff AB
Operating Time (hrs): 23++

------------
  160:
   80:  136
   40:  239
   20:  397
   15:  390
   10:   69
------------

Club:

Comments:

********************ALBERTA CLIPPERS**************************

  Hi All:
   THe bands were jumping and CW was the only thing you heard!!!
   What a great event.
   ***As an aside we all thought the power of Ham radio making the computer
mouse light flash, "CQ SS" was impresssssive!!! YeSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!***

   VE6EX was::
   At my/our mountain ski lodge near Banff AB running:
   Kenwood 850sat into an upgraded (probably called HB) Collins 30S1, single
4cx1000a at mostly over 1kw out. What it could normally do.
   TH6dxx on a roof mount (couple of chunkes of Golden nugget tower from the
Radio Shack; all beefed up of course)on the roof. Dipoles hung off the tall
pines for 40 and 80, all hidden in the trees...All on the slopes of MT Charles
Stewart near Banff.
   Cheers, Ski'Ya at the "Shine",
   Dan VE6EX..