[3830] SS CW VA2WA(VA2WDQ) SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW VA2WA(VA2WDQ) SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 07:57:08 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VA2WA
Operator(s): VA2WDQ
Station: VA2WDQ

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: nr.Montreal
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  261
   40:  334
   20:  232
   15:  225
   10:   23
------------

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

SO1R

Puffff... It's over ))) After that contest every CW contest will be just an
easy task! Almost the same result for last 3 years in a row: 1058, 1035 and
finally 1075 this year. Definitely need SO2R to brake 1100 QSO's barrier.

We had at least 5 very active stations giving QC to everyone:  VE2AWR, VE2EZD,
VE2FK, VE2FXL and me. All are Contest Group du Quebec members.

Conditions were amazing!  But since that possible to choose a right band to get
a QSO with a particular station probably that was not not so important. But one
thing there was very important. There were almost the same participants. And
that really limits a final result. What about squeezing SS operation time down
to 16 hours from 24? Actually there no many stations to work after 12 hours.
Second 12 hours everybody just browse bands hoping to catch "fresh meat"
participants who recently came from a supermarket and decided to go to SS for a
half an hour before a family dinner.

Thank you all for every QSO in that contest!

CU in the CQ WW CW (as VE2EKA from CQ Zone 2)

Victor

VA2WA / VA2WDQ

http://www.contestgroupduquebec.com/