[3830] SS CW N4PN SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N4PN SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 08:32:31 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:  175
   40:  297
   20:  302
   15:  144
   10:   74
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Sweepstakes is always Sweepstakes!

Ole ham friends show up for this party every year.

Bands were in really great shape. No QRN on the low bands..
Only had 39 Q's on 20m when I went to bed early Sunday morning
but much better later in the day. Guess lots of stations went to
10 and 15.

Needed NE and ND after the first night. Got N7IV early on Sunday
morning and KB0LF called in at 10:30am for NE. Eric, VY1EI, made
my day early with my number 87 and his number 6.
Heard Jay, VY1JA, but the pile too big for me to get thru.

Plenty of KH6, KP4 and KL's....Nice to have Dave, (N2NL) NH2T,
call in with a great signal.

Now to rest up for SS-SSB and CQ WW CW...

73, Paul