[3830] SS CW K0IO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jhn@iowatelecom.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0IO Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 09:22:49 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0IO
Operator(s): K0IO
Station: K0IO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   38
   20:   37
   15:   24
   10:   21
------------

Club: Newton ARA

Comments:

Hello???? -- Unless you were first licensed in 00, or if you don't make enough
contacts, sometime early in the SS your check will equal the number you are
sending.  Couldn't get this across to one operator that 61 was both my number
and ck -- kept asking for NR?  I kept sending 61, even sent "NR 061"  Oh
well...........  Just wanted to pickup some states for 5BWAS.  Planned on
turning on the amp so entered as high power, but ran 100 watts. Congrats to
N0NI for his fine showing.