[3830] SS CW K5DU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, susan.k5du@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K5DU Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 09:35:13 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K5DU
Operator(s): K5DU
Station: K5DU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:   0
   20:   1
   15:   6
   10:   4
------------
Total:  11  Sections = 11  Total Score = 242

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I operated mobile on Sunday. Well, sort of, I started the first QSO while I was
in motion, but thought better of driving when I fumbled logging the QSO until I
parked. My operating spot was right next to the historical marker at Rice's
Crossing at the intersection of FM 973 and FM 1660 in Williamson County. I
never send /m when I'm mobile, it's just extra work.

My goal was to work as many CTDXCC members as I could. I didn't hear any on 10
meters. I worked one Saskatchewan, and three in CA on 10 meters. I did learn
about Mr. Rice.

On 15 I finally heard a CTDXCC member and worked K5NA along with 4 others.

Then I moved south to Travis County to the Aqua water tower on 973 where I
worked two more stations on 15 meters.

I made one QSO on 20 meters later when I put out the trash at the end of the
driveway.

Final report:

10 meters 4 QSOs 4 sections
15 meters 6 QSOs 6 sections