[3830] SS CW K0EU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rkmassoc@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0EU Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 15:39:12 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  160
   40:  365
   20:  297
   15:  288
   10:   82
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Congrats to K7BG for beating me out this year, but there were several other "A"
power guys with high Q counts in the beginning, especially N4EEB/KP4 so we will
have to wait to see who's at the top.  Couldn't get any response to CQ's in the
very beginning.  Finally got first Q at 2103.  Second Q was with N9RV and he
already had 9! I finished with about 1200, so based on that data it means Pat
had ... 5400?

Never heard any of the big pileups on VY1EI people are talking about.  Found
him pretty much alone on 21002.  Thank you N0UD for my only North Dakota, and
VE5UO for #80.  Wasn't looking good for a sweep Sunday morning as I still
needed five sections but I snagged them all in surprisingly short time.

Worked tons of GMCC entries including some FB QRP by K0AV and N0KE.  All in all
some great ops out there for this one.  Especially grateful to the bunch of guys
that called in during my last hour on 40M.