[3830] SS CW W1BYH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W1BYH Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 17:26:32 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W1BYH
Operator(s): W1BYH
Station: W1BYH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WMA
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

------------
  160:
   80:   60
   40:   81
   20:   64
   15:   48
   10:   62
------------

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Tough contest for me - had all antennas damaged in early Nor'easter. Trees down
all over my yard and lost all wire antennas. Tri-bander twisted like spaghetti
!
Ran entirely S&P on low power, hoping to make a sweep - almost ! Never did hear
any NE station but did spend some time chasing VY1EI on 10 meters. He QSY'd
after about every four contacts, which made it possible to work him with little
 competition when I found him up the band.Hope to be back in some shape for the
SSB SS.
Norm W1BYH