[3830] SS CW N1LN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N1LN Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 18:08:25 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   91
   40:  464
   20:  252
   15:  187
   10:   36
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I really tried to stay in the chair for all 24 hours, but the many Sunday
afternoon distractions along with the excellent weather pulled on me too hard.
Worked VO1HP at 0438 UTC Sunday morning for the sweep.  That was the only
Cluster Assisted mult. Just wanted to get the sweep done. By Sunday evening I
was really pleased that I did operate U class.  I actually stopped full time
BIC operating at roughly the 17 hour mark and went in and out of the shack
checking spots for the next few hours.  If there were spots I worked them, if
not, back out I went.  Some of the off times must have exceeded the 30 minute
gap as N1MM shows only 18.5 hrs.

See you in SS SSB.

73,
Bruce N1LN