[3830] SS CW WA2BCK Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WA2BCK@cox.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW WA2BCK Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 11:12:51 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WA2BCK
Operator(s): WA2BCK
Station: WA2BCK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 11

------------
  160:    0
   80:  295
   40:    0
   20:  214
   15:  128
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I couldn't use 40 meters at all as my 40 meter antenna is not working properly.
This contest was my highest rate per hour ever averaging 58 QSOs per hour for
the time I was in the contest.  Also, my first CLEAN SWEEP! All 80 sections
called me except for PAC which I searched for on 15.  My last section was VT!
My goal was to operate enough time to contribute my 100K points to PVRC.