[3830] SS CW KH7X(KH6ND) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh6nd@hawaii.rr.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KH7X(KH6ND) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 16:31:17 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KH7X
Operator(s): KH6ND
Station: KH6YY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   49
   40:  226
   20:  245
   15:  238
   10:  642
------------

Club:

Comments:

15 and 20 meters closed early here. Forced to go to 40 meters before sundown, I
was lucky to get a great frequency at 7036. Then, at 0348z I was forced to take
the first of three 1/2 hour off times between then and 0830 due to a bizarre
wide band noise that showed up at 25 to 40 dB over S9 across all bands. Never
heard anything quite like this before, and hope I never do again.

Tried to play catch-up the rest of the way, with a solid opening on 10 meters
Sunday morning helping me to make up some ground, but that ended too early in
the day as well.

Still, always fun to battle the challenges in CW SS.

Thanks to all that made it into the log, including the many that are not all
that experienced at CW, but are still in there making the effort to join the
fun. We appreciate your participation.

Aloha -
KH6ND