[3830] SS CW N9NE Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tfonstad@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N9NE Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 21:15:13 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N9NE
Operator(s): N9NE
Station: N9NE

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 23:49

------------
  160:    0
   80:  168
   40:  265
   20:  135
   15:   32
   10:   88
------------

Club:

Comments:

Every year is to be my last, but it doesn't work that way. Won the 1958 WI
Novice certificate with 102 contacts and have been at it since.... Conditions
were very good, except for 80M the second night. But 40M at the time was
excellent. I was able to run more than in any other SS I've participated, and
this is a PR for me.

I heard MB but he was S&P and couldn't get his attention. The pileup on VY1IE
was horrid, with many stations repeatedly transmitting their calls right on top
of him while he was trying to garner info from the station he was trying to
work. Wouff-Hongs and Rettysnitchs might have been appropriate.

All's well that ends well. My admiration to those QRP ops who got the clean
sweep!

72
Todd