[3830] CQWW SSB K7NV SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kurt@k7nv.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K7NV SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 16:03:26 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7NV
Operator(s): K7NV
Station: K7NV

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Minden
Operating Time (hrs): ??
Radios: SO2R

  160:    9     6        6
   80:   31    14       21
   40:   55    17       40
   20:  159    34       88
   15:  194    35       90
   10:  237    32       86
------------------------------
Total:  685   138      331  Total Score = 900,480

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

A fun outing to test my progress with getting the station up & running again for
my first full serious effort in SSCW in many years......

I was over in the No. California mountains doing tower work on Friday, but got
home before the contest started....., after working on the rest of the stuff
that needed to get done for "the test", I made my 1st Q around 03:00 Friday
night.
Didn't stay up all night either night, to try to bag those mults.

Had a good old time! The condx, as noted by everyone were refreshing ;-)

All my operating was S&P, 131 allband countries & 40 allband zones.
It was a good test of the progress made with the station.....sure was good to
have most of the little antennas working, and get to play with my new (old)
transceivers ;-)

73, Kurt