[3830] JIDX SSB K7SS SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] JIDX SSB K7SS SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 11:52:04 -0800
                    JIDX Contest, Phone

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  300    45
-------------------
Total:  300    45  Total Score = 27,000

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

After many years in JIDX of single band 10 or 15 and trying to eke out a couple
QSOs to Japan, this year was a delight.  This year the band opened sharply at
Tokyo sunrise, and stayed open smartly til our local time of 6PM, about an hour
after our sunset.

Ran neither LP or HP, since my old amp only gave 450W output.. putting me
firmly at the Medium Power level. Of course 10m makes up for most of that and
rewarded me with 300 QSOs .. many with years long familiar call signs..  THANKS
JA BOYS for all the FB QSO in JIDX and AA all these years.

When 10 is at the bottom of the cycle we stand a chance for winning NA with
just a few Qs, but at the top it seems lower on the west coast does better.
Congrats to N6RO station for once again proving this theory.  Congrats also in
order to NK7U crew for fine new multi op record effort.

73
Danny
K7SS
Seattle

ICOM PRO 2, Alpha 374, Steppir 3 el at 48'