[3830] WAE RTTY KO7AA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ko7ss@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY KO7AA Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 13:56:08 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KO7AA
Operator(s): KO7AA
Station: KO7AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ARIZONA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:    0          0     0
   40:   49         20    72
   20:   31         20    50
   15:  143        300    84
   10:   77        130    74
------------------------------
Total:  300  770   470   280  Total Score = 215,600

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I started out late Saturday afternoon, just trying to get a new USB based
computer/SO2R/radio system going. Still some major things to work on :(((

I woke up Sunday to a cool, gray, rainy day in the desert! That was a sign
to turn the radio on again. Everyone had QTC's to give me, that's always fun.

N1MM seemed to be counting the mults different than the rules stated, my score
above is what the screen said.....

73, Bill KO7AA in Tucson