[3830] WAE RTTY AL9A Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@mtaonline.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY AL9A Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 16:18:06 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 18:32

   80:    3    8     0     2
   40:   57   90    20    30
   20:  186  136   300    68
   15:  317  136   140    68
   10:  216   84    50    42
------------------------------
Total:  779  454   510   210  Total Score = 585,206

Club:

Comments:

This was a great contest!  Lots of fun on 10M and 15M with steady pile ups to
keep up the pace.  Finally getting the handle on receiving QTCs despite a
glitch in my logger's receive tool.  The feature to request a fill didn't work
and I had to key in fill requests.  By the time I figured out the problem,
pilot error again, I only received two more QTC packets and didn't need to get
fills on those.  Figures!  Unfortunately this was the last WAE contest until
next year.  Hope the band conditions contiune until then!