[3830] WAE RTTY WE4M(N2QT) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2qt@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY WE4M(N2QT) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 18:25:17 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WE4M
Operator(s): N2QT
Station: N2QT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 35.49
Radios: SO2R

   80:   81    81    10    92
   40:  327   327   150   186
   20:  435   435   480   160
   15:  453   453   760   170
   10:  329   329   490   140
-------------------------------
Total: 1625  1625  1890   748  Total Score = 2,629,220

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Boy is it great to have 10M back!  More Qs, Mults and QTCs than last year. Bet
some records will fall this year.

Happiness is getting to send qtcs while getting something to eat, drink, or
clean up spills.

 2 K3's
 KT34A at 60 ft,
 3 el Steppir at 48 ft
 40M rotary dipole at  54 ft
 80M dipole at 50 ft

Even with the high duty cycle of qtcs, with the extra fan on the K3, their PA
temp never got above 43 degrees.  I did have a bad crimp on a coax cable that
showed up mid Sunday and my logging skills deteriorated about the same time.