[3830] WAE RTTY VE9DX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY VE9DX Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 06:26:28 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE9DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    1    1           0
   40:   62   62          60
   20:   55   55          52
   15:  176  176          92
   10:  289  289         106
------------------------------
Total:  583  583    0    310  Total Score = 180,730

Club:

Comments:

Spent the first part of the contest on CW working my OK/OM friends in their
contest.
Finally got going shortly after 12:00 Sunday with just a couple contacts in the
log earlier.
This is my first activity on RTTY in some time except for a couple of
contacts.
Hopefully this will change as my replacement radio is to arrive later today.
(Fot those that did not know I took a lightning hit June 12)
For those that asked for QTC - I really hated to pass on the offers.  Normally
I would be more than happy to send / receive them.
There were several behind the scene issue that came up this weekend.  In order
to get on at all, I had to use 2 computers as the sound card in the main
computer only worked for sending data - not receive thus used my travel laptop
for receive with a different program...!
Another issue when sending QSO numbers... they would come out at letters
often.
Not fun... (Thank to all that put up with my issues and to those that requested
QTC's - next time for sure.)
Its good to be back... 73 Andy (VE9DX)