[3830] WAE RTTY K4EDI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, utben1997@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY K4EDI Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 11:47:24 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K4EDI
Operator(s): K4EDI
Station: K4EDI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   12   12          27
   20:   38   38    39    40
   15:   31   31    50    40
   10:   43   43    40    50
------------------------------
Total:  124  124   129   157  Total Score = 39,721

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Got the hang of the QTC exchange and it is nice to see the point total increase
after you log those!  Still had a few to send, but no takers as the contest
ended.  Had fun and will be playing SS and CQWW CW with our local club in
Bristol.  We have really garnered some consistent activity and interest in the
contesting aspect of the hobby.  Happy Thanksgiving all!