[3830] WAE RTTY ON4BHQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on4bhq@skynet.be
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY ON4BHQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 06:30:50 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: ON4BHQ
Operator(s): ON4BHQ
Station: ON4BHQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: JO20at
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:   47   47     0    72
   40:  104  104     8   129
   20:  130  130   319    98
   15:  134  134   200    98
   10:  249  249   512   122
------------------------------
Total:  664  664  1039   519  Total Score = 883,857

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

I had to skip the 2010 edition, so after 2 years I had to regain the QTC
knowledge. After little time I got it back, but sometimes N1MM is not helping
me out when you receive a "suspect" callsign. The chance you mess things up is
great at that moment.
Anyhow, I'd managed as you can see in my score.
Very nice propagation especially on 10m, as this had been so for the last
weeks.
For me, it's a nice score, and I enjoyed it all again.
Nothing more to say.
See you in CQWW CW, where I will only do some S&P as OQ4B

Setup:
FT2000
Optibeam OBW 10-5
Dipole for 40/80 m