[3830] SS SSB KB9UWU(@K9BF) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb9uwu@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KB9UWU(@K9BF) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 18:20:22 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KB9UWU
Operator(s): KB9UWU
Station: K9BF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
  160:
   80:  371
   40:  240
   20:  448
   15:  128
   10:   84
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Haven't done this one since 2004.  This is the 3rd time I've participated in
this contest and the 3rd time I've quit after exactly 19 hours.  Call me a wimp
but I just can't take much more of the insanity of 20 and 40 packed wall to wall
with contesters and frequency owners.  VE8DW is the last contact in the log at
0009z, he found me CQing on 15 meters and I gladly shut 'er down after that.

It's great to be back on the air and hear so many familiar call signs.

Thanks to K9BF and N9DOG for their hospitality and company.

Equipment: 1000MkV, AL-800H, 3 element Steppir @ 53', 40/80 fan dipole at 50'.
I logged with CT for nostalgia.

73
Matt