[3830] SS SSB W7TVC(@WS7L) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W7TVC(@WS7L) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 19:48:41 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W7TVC
Operator(s): WS7L W8NF K2PO K7HLH AF8Z KD7VIK
Station: WS7L

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 19:30

------------
  160:
   80:   39
   40:   55
   20:   81
   15:  162
   10:  310
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Well it's sure nice having 10 meters again, isn't it? Not only does it propagate
but it's big enough that everyone who wants can find and hold a run frequency. I
believe this is the first time I've seen my "last ten" rate go over 200 Q/hr.
When it went down to 100 I felt like it was really getting slow. Normally for
me that's fast. This was the first ever clean sweep on phone from this
station.

Station: K3 + SB-1000 amp. Cushcraft R7 vertical for high bands, Butternut HF2V
for low.

73 and thanks for the calls,
WS7L and the W7TVC crew.