[3830] SS SSB VY2LI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VY2LI Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 07:08:56 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   31
   40:   46
   20:   48
   15:  277
   10:  121
------------

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

This probably would have been my best opportunity to make my first sweep;alas,it
was not to be again.Unbelievably,never heard a VE5,VE6 nor NT.Incredibly,it was
not looking good for my own section for awaile.I'm sure VY2ZM was shocked to
hear me calling him on 20,desparate to snag a MAR.Thanks for bearing with me
Jeff.VE9DX provided me with backup a short while later,but who would have thunk
it!I was limping with the grippe, so operating time was limited to less than 10
hours.SS exchange is a long one when you have a sore throat to begin with.Time
to set up the DVK.This is where the old excuse towel comes out! All and all,a
lot of fun once I got rolling.15 was the bread and butter band for me,although
half my mults cames from 77 contacts on 40 and 80.Late snags for me were WY,NLI
and QC.Hope we got into your log.73,Bill