[3830] SS SSB W5UH(KU5B) School Club LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, colin@ku5b.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W5UH(KU5B) School Club LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 07:13:37 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W5UH
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: W5UH

Class: School Club LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   42
   40:   16
   20:   36
   15:  141
   10:   48
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I gained ownership of this call four days before the contest and wanted to give
it a good shakedown. Hopefully I can use this call for at least one SS every
year.

Took quite a lot of time off to do other things like watch UH knock SMU down on
Saturday to go 11-0 on the season! Go Coogs! I got back on 15m Sunday evening
and had a pretty good run of mostly W6/W7's.

Congrats to the other school clubs. The only two I ended up working were the
stalwarts at K0HC and W6YX, both with big numbers.

See you in WW on 40m from NR5M.

Colin KU5B