[3830] SS SSB K6LA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K6LA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 17:11:08 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K6LA
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: K6LA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   61
   40:   87
   20:  254
   15:  551
   10:  193
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

With the high bands hopping, I thought low power would give me a good chance to
make the top 10 and would be fun. Looks like I was right about the first part,
but except for the first few hours, low power was not as much fun as high
power. QRPers in Phone SS must be complete masochists.

Once 20m closed Saturday evening, the rest of the contest was brutal. I don't
remember not working the entire 24 hours before.

Did every ham in MDC get on for this one? KL7, NL and NT also had lots of
activity. Can Rich go back to PR now so that is once again an easy mult.

73, Ken, K6LA