[3830] SS SSB N6HC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6HC@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N6HC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 22:12:09 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N6HC
Operator(s): N6HC
Station: N6HC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 22.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   32
   40:  281
   20:  362
   15:  346
   10:  411
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Although I must admit that there were moments during the contest that were
enjoyable, phone contests seem to play havoc with my larynx and I find myself a
bit hoarse on Sunday evening.  The other reason that phone contests are not as
much fun as CW or RTTY operations is that it is quite difficult to eat a snack
and convey an exchange to another station simultaneously.  Conditions seemed
excellent on the upper bands.  I didn't get my sweep until contact #800.  Did
anyone else notice that there were a lot of Delaware stations active in this
contest?  There were even several NT and NL stations active, too.  From my
perspective, the rarest multiplier this year was SC! There were some BIG QSO
numbers posted by Bob (AA6PW) and Tim (N6WIN) so the ORG section was well
represented this year.  It was rare to hear a station say "thanks for ORG...I
needed that one".  Running in the UNLIMITED class was fun since I could see who
was active and where they were.  I really didn't use telnet to its full
capability but instead used it as a diversion when activity slowed down.
Thanks for the Qs and I hope to see you next year.  73 Arnie N6HC