[3830] SS SSB K1KD SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kesselg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K1KD SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 10:15:53 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K1KD
Operator(s): K1KD
Station: K1KD

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  333
   40:  196
   20:  965
   15:  129
   10:   57
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

The first three hours were some of the best rates I've experienced in SS.  With
heavy use of the second radio to keep rates going on Sunday, I was able to ride
the wave to a new personal record.  Thanks for all the Q's and see you next
time!

Oh, and congrats to one of my long time contesting mentors, Mitch W1SJ, for the
huge performance from VT this year.