[3830] SS SSB WB0TEV SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WB0TEV SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 18:29:25 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WB0TEV
Operator(s): WB0TEV
Station: WB0TEV

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:
   80:   27
   40:  214
   20:  233
   15:  492
   10:   69
------------

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

And here, in EXCRUCIATING detail, is the report from WB0TEV in the North Texas
section......

Man was this year a change from 2010!  The sunspots and solar flux were back
and the high bands were once again in play.  10m and 15m were really jumping
done here in the Lone Star state taking a lot of pressure off of 20m during the
daylight hours.

After quite unexpectedly  taking top honors in the North Texas section for the
Unlimited category in last years phone Sweepstakes (having nosed out N1CC by 1
QSO) I decided to make a spirited defense thereof with an effort on the order
of what I used to do from the WD5GSL club station in the early 80's when I was
young, single and half the age I am now.  Instead of 2010's effort of just 9
hours of BIC time yielding a little over 500 Q's with an inordinant fixation on
making a sweep above all else, for 2011 I'd try and take it to a higher level.
The goal was to get as close to 24 hours BIC time as LOOHR (Life Outside of Ham
Radio) would permit, with a QSO count in 4 figures instead of 3.  Moreover,
after years of pencil and paper logging, this was to be the first year that I
used a logging program (N1MM) with the many advantages it affords the Unlimited
class operation (love that band map!)

I wasn't able to put in a full 24 hours though.  For one thing I would have to
lose a big chunk of prime time Saturday night as the XYL and I had a previous
commitment to host a dinner party at our QTH starting 3 hours after the opening
bell.  So that first night I was QRT from 0017 to 0305Z.

When the gun went off at 2100 Z I decided to start out on 10m beaming Northwest
as I figured that would be the best shot at getting VY1/VE8 into the log early.
I started off in S&P mode and tracked down and worked VY1EI at 2106.  SWEET!  10
minutes in, after picking off AK, PAC, BC, WWA and a few others I found a
frequency from which to call CQ and started a run on 28315.  After the first
hour I had 64 Qs in the log and the mult count was up to 36.

At 2200, overcome with "mult lust" I succumbed to the siren song of the spot
cluster and began methodically hunting down and bagging new sections first on
15m then 20m.  Although it surely hurts my score in the long run, I tend to be
obsessed with not just making a sweep, but getting it done as early as
possible.  One day I'd like to be the first one to make it to 80, but for now
I'm ecstatic if I can get the sweep done before going to bed Saturday night.
In the 2008 Phone SS my "mult-centric" tendency led me to submit a log
consisting of just 80 QSO's, one from each section.  Another year I held myself
back from making any QSO's that weren't new mults until I had the sweep
completed.  I'm told the cure for OCMD (Obsessive Compulsive Multiplier
Disorder) is intensive "run" therapy, but at the time I wasn't willing to first
admit I had a problem, which is step 1 in any successful attempt at behavior
modification.

After not quite a half hour and a dozen new sections later, I found a frequency
on 20 and managed a short run with a reasonable rate, but after less than 10
minutes, the spot cluster beckoned (nay insisted!!) that I QSY to 15.  After
all how could I resist the beck and call of both VO1TA and VE4EAR??!!  I picked
them off in short order along with 3 more new sections (2 from 15m and one from
10m) before settting up shop on the low end of 15m for another CQ run.  After 2
hours the QSO count was only at 102 but the mult count was at 55.

Looking at the section list I saw that I had already worked all of the Canadian
sections,  save one.  How could I have NWT, NL, MB, SK and still be missing VE3
Ontario ??!!  Fortunately at 2304Z  VA3DF (QRP no less) was the next to answer
my CQ on 15m and all the Canadian sections were in the log barely 2 hours into
the contest.  Looking at my writeup from 2 years ago I see that Ontario was the
last of the Canadians in the log back then too.  Wierd.

With less than an hour to go before our dinner guests were slated to arrive I
felt like I needed to be everywhere at once to "get 'em before they get away".
I hadn't been on 40m yet so I dove down there, and after a couple quick S&P QSOs
to make sure the Mosley PRO-67B was playing ok on 40 (nice to have even a
2-element beam on 40) I found a semi-vacant spot near the bottom of the band
and called CQ.  The first 3 responses were each a new mult.  I didn't stay long
though.  With dinner guests due to arrive in 30 minutes and not knowing how long
my forthcoming enforced off time would last I spent that half hour bouncing
across 20m, 40m, 15m and 10m chasing down and working 7 more outstanding
sections including VT & NE thanks to WB1GQR and K0GND respectively.  At 0017
the XYL (N5XVN) hollered up to the shack that our dinner guests had started to
arrive and that I need to QSY to the dining room.
After 3 hours and 17 minutes the QSO count was a fairly modest 137 but the mult
count was up to 66 including many that historically had been amongst the rarer
ones.

After a sumptuous repast that included N5XVN's orange chicken with mushrooms
and fellowship with friends, our guests departed at 0300Z and I was back on the
air 5 minutes later.  Spent the next 30 minutes chasing mults again across 20m,
80m and 40m collecting a few other S&P QSOs along the way and picked off 5 more
sections.  71 down, 9  more to go.

Shaking off the persistent case of "sectionitis" I found a spot on the low end
of 40 from which to cause CQ's to be issued forth and got busy making up for
lost QSO rate running for the next hour on 7134.6  with a quick QSY to 80m part
way through to work W5JJ for the still outstanding AR section. During  that  40m
run 3 more mults came my way, which reminded me of the truth expressed by a sign
that I believe Tim K3LR has posted at his station which reads: "Call CQ! Mults
answer CQ!"

Ah, bu by 0434Z  there were just 5 sections outstanding, Arizona (??!!)
Mississippi, Puerto Rico, South Carolina and San Diego.  With the exception of
PR and MS I felt there was a good chance of finding most of these before
packing it in for the night.  San Diego shouldn't be that hard I thought,
especially if W6YI is out there somewhere.

 A spot for KK5K on 3650 flashed across the screen. From previous years I knew
that was MS so I dove down to 80m.  It took a few calls but soon the Magnolia
state was in the log.  W7WW in AZ was worked on 40m a few minutes later and the
gang at W6YI provided SDG on 80m a couple minutes after that.   As long as I was
tuned up on 80 I did a short 5 minute 3 QSO run there, but my FT767 & Dentron
MLA2500 amp combo seemed to be leaving something to be desired in the oomph
department on 80m so I went back to 40m where I figured I had a better chance
of catching what was then just the last 2 sections.

So, by 0500Z the only sections outstanding were SC and PR.  Which would be the
last one to fall?  Based on past experience I had a hunch it would be the KP4.
For some reason, over the last few years none of the Puerto Ricans seem to show
up and run until Sunday.  I'd  been watching the spot cluster and searching for
KP4, WP4, NP4, KP3, WP3 and NP3 calls but didn't see any one on SSB.  NP4Z had
been spotted earlier that evening but Felippe was working CW, apparently in the
LZ DX contest.

In an attempt to find SC I grabbed the QST writeup for last years SSB
Sweepstakes (which I had on hand for just such a contingency) and looked at the
calls of those who submitted logs from SC last year with special attention to
those with the higher scores.  Hopefully one of them could be found on the
cluster eventually.

Meanwhile back on 40m the phone band had rather forcefully hung out the "NO
VACANCY!!" sign with a cacophonous roar that was enough to make ones ears
bleed. So I went to S&P mode, working the ones that managed to stand out above
the raging tumult.

And then I found it.  A spot for K3AN, one of the calls I'd gleaned from last
years SS writeup in QST from the SC section. It was back to 80m and yes he was
signing from South Carollina.  I think it took a number of calls but eventually
I got through.  On to go!  Puerto Rico or bust!!

It was 0518Z.  The QSO count was only 202 but a sweep was in sight.  If only
someone in KP4 land would get on the air and get spotted, or better yet I find
them before the hordes descended,  as I figured almost everyone else needed PR
as well.

Since I was already on 80 after having worked SC and 40m was still a mess I
went to S&P mode on 80 to pass the time and try and fortify the somewhat
lackluster QSO count.

At 0530 I went back to 40 where things seemed to have settled down to a
slightly less chaotic dull roar.  I'm guessing a portion of the east coast
contingent had made their move to 80m for the night and I was thus able to find
a spot to elbow my way in and try a run on 7193 for a while.  Little did I know
how important a role that slice of specturm would play later that night, but
I'm getting ahead of myself.  Unfortunately after about 20 minutes the run rate
trailed off and I determined I could get a better QSO rate doing S&P at that
point.  Starting at 0550 I spent the next hour running up and down the 40m
picking off new stations as they showed up on the N1MM bandmap.

And then, .......it happened.
Around 0653 another spot for NP4Z hit the spot cluster. I saw it a couple
minutes later.  Only this time Felippe wasn't on CW, he was on SSB on 7193!.
One hand hit the Tail Twister rotor control to swing the PRO67B around to the
ESE while the other hand punched 7193 into the FT-767.  By the time I got there
all hell had broken  loose as I and several hundred others descended upon him in
a desparate frenzy reminscent of the teeming mass of shoppers bursting into a
Best Buy store at opening time on Black Friday trying to get one of those cheap
42" TV sets before they were all gone.   The wall of non-stopper callers was
soon such utter bedlam that he wisely announced that he'd go split transmitting
somewhere around 7085 while still listening on 7193.  I got set up for split
operation and started tuning around for him.  He surfaced at 7081 (as did a few
others who get an F in Working Split 101) and began working the pile.  After
what seemed an eternity (although it was only about 12 minutes) I was lucky
enough to have him pull my call out from amongst the pileup and at 0707 the
sweep was complete!!  From here on out I could just concentrate on rate,
period.

At that point I considered just S&Ping on the thus far unworked stations
showing up on the N1MM logger bandmap and then maybe packing it in for the
night.  I worked a few that way and then figured that a lot of the guys that
had been  CQing on 40 might likely have abandoned their run freq to try and
work NP4Z.  I don't know if that supposition was true, but I did manage to find
a spot on 40 from which I was able to muster a brief 10 minute 11 QSO run before
the stream of callers trailed off and spent the next hour or so wandering around
80m and 40m in S&P punctuated with a brief 10 minute 7 QSO run  on 80m.

At 0830 (past the time at which historically I've gone QRT) I decided to make
one more stab at getting a run going on 40m and if it failed ot produce I'd go
QRT for the night. I found a spot at 7155 and went at it.  This time it seemed
to work and a reasonably steady stream of callers ensued at about a 75 QSO/hr
rate.   But as time wore on, I was starting to run out of gas myself and knew
that I needed at least a few hours of sleep somewhere.  At 0859 I was surprised
to be called by a good friend of mine from across town, Mark KK5MR who was also
my driver this year for our mobile entry in the Texas QSO party.  After
quizzing each other as to what in the world either one of us were doing up at 3
AM local time, I said 73 and decided it was time for WB0TEV to assume horizontal
polarization and collapse into the arms of Morpheus for a few hours.

ZZZZzzzzzzzzz

After but 4-1/2 hours the alarm clock went off at 1330Z and WB0TEV was back on
the air at 1349.  The amp was still tuned up on 40m from the night before so I
started there doing a handful of S&P QSOs before moving to 20m, finding a spot
and getting a run going.  Stayed at it for about the next 2 hours with an
occasional 2nd VFO QSY to pick off someone I hadn't worked yet that showed up
on the N1MM logger band map.  Managed to average about 60 QSO's/hour.  Since I
planned to got QRT for a couple of hours mid morning and go to church, I
terminated the 20m run QSY'ed to 15m and got tuned up there so as to be ready
to go to town on 15m when I got back.  I I made a few S&P 15m QSOs and then
went QRT at 1601Z and went to church.

Amen.

Was back home and on the radio at 1808Z.  I had debated whether to do 10m or
15m and concluded that 10m might tend to be too long, skipping over many of my
potential customers.  That and my aged Dentron MLA2500 amp seems to be the
least decrepit on 15m.  21337 kHz seemed to be a good spot, so after getting no
response to my "Is this bandwidth occupied?" the CQ's followed, and so did the
QSOs!  In that first hour on 15 I had my highest 1 hr rate of 100 QSOs/hour.

With the exception of an occasional 2nd VFO QSY to work another CQ'ing station
on 15m cued off of the N1MM logger bandmap I stayed on 21337 for the next 6
straight hours.  15m was really the money band for me this year providing more
than twice as many QSOs than any other band.  That Sunday afternoon run on 15
put 459 QSOs in the log.  44% of my total QSOs occured in that one 6 hour
stretch.  I was spotted several times throughout that run and my highest 10
minute rate of 132/hour occurred right after being spotted by W3OU at 1947Z.
(Thanks Steve!)

I stayed on 15m (probably for too long) and just bled it dry.  In between CQs I
I worked off spots from the band map until there was nothing left and around
0030Z I went to 20m briefly and then to 40m.

Alas I waited too long to go to 40m which in the past had been my evening money
band.  There just wasn't any place where I could drop in and call CQ without
being a QRMing jerk, so I wandered about in the 40m wilderness doing S&P.  A
little before 0130Z I wandered over to 20m and was surprised to find a fair
number of signals there.  DOH!  My mind had slipped back into low sunspot cycle
mode where I assumed  that after dark 40m and 80m would be the only game in
town.  I knew better. We have sunspots now, 20m doesn't die at sundown.  I
kicked myself and went to work doing S&P on 20m with an occasional QSY to 40
and 80 to work some fresh meat that showed up there.  With just over an hour
left in the contest I had 961 QSOs.  If I was going to make to 1000 sticking
with S&P likely wasn't going to cut it.  CQing was the only way to go and 20m
was the only band where I could do it.

I went looking for a "hole" on 20m.  Dialing my way up the band I finally found
some affordable spectral real estate at 14276 and started CQing.  I didn't
expect much at first but the Q's started rolling in a pretty good clip and I
kicked myself for doing this sooner.  The pace quickened and it felt like I was
doing at least 1 Q/minute.  At that rate I could get to 1000 QSOs that rate
would just hold up for a while.  I aimed the beam out west figuring 20m would
open more in that direction than out east, but after hearing some midwest and
east coast stations the beam got swung around a bit when needed to pull a
weaker east coast station out of the mud.  The QSO count continued to climb as
did my spirits as the 1000 QSO mark was coming into sight.  W8LGX in Ohio went
into the log as QSO #1000 at 0232Z.  With the beam now aimed more to the
northeast, a steady stream of customers continued to come my way with lots of
IN, IL, WI, and OH stations in the mix.

Having been in the chair for over 8 hours straight, the voice was starting to
sound a little like that of a smoker who needed to change brands.  Fortunately
I've been blessed with good strong voice, having once been a radio announcer
and DJ years ago and I still do occaisonal voice over work.  The vocal chords
were showing a tad bit of wear but were still going.  The old gluteous maximus
was complaining a lot more however.  (Note for next year, get a more padded
chair).

The minutes kept counting down and the QSOs kept on coming in the push to the
finish line.  At 0300Z the bands fell silent as did I except for a sigh of
relief, and a muffled "Thank the Lord, its over"  The QSO count said 1036.  I'd
exceeded the 1000 Q goal with enough padding to survive losing some in the log
checking process.  Somehow I managed to dupe someone even with a logging
program (at least it says I did) so submitted QSO count is 1035 with 80
sections.

Some observations and reflections:
** Texas seems to be a good place from which to get a sweep early.  Extreme
South Texas might be ideal as one could have a shot at working OK, AR and LA
early on 20m without having to wait till dark to work those "close-in" ones on
80m/40m.

** While the NWT section used to be the rarest and most difficult to catch in
the past, the great efforts of VY1EI and VE8EV have made the section a lot less
rare.  This time around I actually worked NWT 3 times having tracked down VY1EI
as my QSO #3 and had VE8EV and VE8GER come to me.

** To maximize score, if you can hold a frequency, CALL CQ!  MULTS ANSWER CQs!
I'll probably never be able to bring myself to follow that paradigm to the
extent consistent with maximizing score.

** Texas is a great place to be for single hop high band propogation to both
coasts.

** Call me a cynic but some of the guys signing with Q precedence sounded way
too loud to have been running low power even with lots of antenna gain and
excellent propogation.

** I will probably always be an Unlimited category entry.  Its just too much
fun chasing down the multipliers as they come across the cluster.

** I wonder who made it 80 sections first this year?  When did they do it?  and
more importantly how?

** Man there were a lot of Alaskans on this year!  Its obvious from looking at
their reports on 3830 that 10m was the money band for them. AK was #30 on the
my list of most worked sections.  MDC as usual was on top followed by VA.
Might it have something to do with this little outfit I've heard of called the
PVRC?  Over 10% of my QSOs came from those two sections.

** There were 5 sections that I worked at least once on all 5 bands: MDC, ORG,
MO, NH and my own section of NTX.

** More than 1/3 of the QSO's in my log came from the top 9 sections which were
in order: MDC, VA, IL, OH, WWA, MI,MN, AZ and SCV.

** Just shy of 29% of all my QSOs came from the 6th and 7th call areas.  Owing
to its proximity and the minimal time I spent on 80m only 4.2% of QSOs came
from the 5th call district.  4.3% of QSOs came from Canada.

** If I had realized it, if had worked one more VE4 and one more KP4 I would
have made a double sweep.  If I had worked two more VE4s, KP4s and one more
from VI, VT and AR I could have landed a triple sweep.  I wonder if in the
history of SS anyone has ever done a quadruple (quintuple, sextuple??) sweep
and if so, who and when?

** More than half of my QSOs came in the last 9 hours of the contest.
(Influenced no doubt by the dinner party QRM Saturday night.)

** The median value for the checks I received was 76, which coincidentally also
corresponds to the year I was first licensed.

** I had to ask for repeats on callsign prefixes more often than I would have
liked as people would response to my request for a repeat on their prefix
before my VOX let go completely, even though I had the VOX delay cranked back
to practically zilch.

I believe it was Mr. Samuel Clemens (a.k.a. Mark Twain) who said that there are
3 types of prevarications: Lies, damn lies and statistics.

A sample of the later is herewith submitted your perusal.  If you made it this
far you are to commended in your capacity for the consumption of ponderous
prose. I hope it was either informative or entertaining, preferrably both.

Hope to work you in the ARRL 10m contest,
Victor
WB0TEV

Cabrillo Statistics           (Version 10g)           by K5KA & N6TV
http://bit.ly/cabstat

CALLSIGN: WB0TEV
CONTEST: ARRL-SS-SSB
CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP
CATEGORY-TRANSMITTER: ONE
OPERATORS: WB0TEV

-------------- Q S O   R a t e   S u m m a r y ---------------------
Hour     160     80     40     20     15     10    Rate Total    Pct
2100       0      0      0      0      0     64     64     64    6.2
2200       0      0      0     23     14      1     38    102    9.9
2300       0      0     14      3     11      4     32    134   12.9
0000       0      0      0      3      0      0      3    137   13.2
0100       0      0      0      0      0      0      0    137   13.2
0200       0      0      0      0      0      0      0    137   13.2
0300       0      2     25      2      0      0     29    166   16.0
0400       0      6     25      0      0      0     31    197   19.0
0500       0      6     23      0      0      0     29    226   21.8
0600       0      0     37      0      0      0     37    263   25.4
0700       0      3     23      0      0      0     26    289   27.9
0800       0      9     42      0      0      0     51    340   32.9
0900       0      0      0      0      0      0      0    340   32.9
1000       0      0      0      0      0      0      0    340   32.9
1100       0      0      0      0      0      0      0    340   32.9
1200       0      0      0      0      0      0      0    340   32.9
1300       0      0      3      2      0      0      5    345   33.3
1400       0      0      0     68      0      0     68    413   39.9
1500       0      0      0     48      4      0     52    465   44.9
1600       0      0      0      0      1      0      1    466   45.0
1700       0      0      0      0      0      0      0    466   45.0
1800       0      0      0      0     87      0     87    553   53.4
1900       0      0      0      0     84      0     84    637   61.5
2000       0      0      0      0     71      0     71    708   68.4
2100       0      0      0      0     61      0     61    769   74.3
2200       0      0      0      0     81      0     81    850   82.1
2300       0      0      0      0     62      0     62    912   88.1
0000       0      0     10      2     16      0     28    940   90.8
0100       0      1     12     10      0      0     23    963   93.0
0200       0      0      0     72      0      0     72   1035  100.0
Total      0     27    214    233    492     69   1035

Gross QSOs=1036        Dupes=1        Net QSOs=1035

Unique callsigns worked = 1035

The best 60 minute rate was 100/hour from 1810 to 1909
The best 30 minute rate was 112/hour from 1812 to 1841
The best 10 minute rate was 132/hour from 1947 to 1956

The best 1 minute rates were:
 3 QSOs/minute   25 times.
 2 QSOs/minute  230 times.
 1 QSOs/minute  500 times.

There were 33 bandchanges and 6 (0.6%) probable 2nd radio QSOs.

Number of letters in callsigns
Letters  # worked
-----------------
   3         1
   4       470
   5       380
   6       181
   7         3

------------ M u l t i p l i e r   S u m m a r y ------------
Mult     160     80     40     20     15     10  Total    Pct
MDC        0      1     13     10     34      1     59    5.7
VA         0      1      9     10     31      0     51    4.9
IL         0      1     12     22     13      0     48    4.6
OH         0      2     11     11     19      0     43    4.2
WWA        0      0      3     12     12      6     33    3.2
MI         0      0      7      4     22      0     33    3.2
MN         0      1      4     14     13      0     32    3.1
AZ         0      0      4      7     20      0     31    3.0
SCV        0      0      6      7     14      3     30    2.9
OR         0      0      5      4     11      3     23    2.2
LAX        0      0      4      4     14      1     23    2.2
NC         0      1      5      7     10      0     23    2.2
IN         0      0      6     10      5      0     21    2.0
WI         0      0      3      8     10      0     21    2.0
SDG        0      1      2      3     15      0     21    2.0
WNY        0      0      5      0     12      2     19    1.8
EPA        0      0      2      1     14      1     18    1.7
ENY        0      0      3      1     11      2     17    1.6
SV         0      0      2      1     10      4     17    1.6
ORG        0      1      3      1     11      1     17    1.6
TN         0      2      6      4      4      0     16    1.5
STX        0      0     10      1      2      1     14    1.4
CO         0      1      1      9      3      0     14    1.4
KS         0      0      5      7      2      0     14    1.4
NV         0      1      3      0      6      3     13    1.3
EMA        0      0      2      2      7      2     13    1.3
SJV        0      0      0      2      9      2     13    1.3
MO         0      1      2      7      2      1     13    1.3
EB         0      0      3      1      8      1     13    1.3
AK         0      0      1      1      7      3     12    1.2
NH         0      1      3      2      5      1     12    1.2
NFL        0      0      3      5      4      0     12    1.2
CT         0      0      0      2      5      4     11    1.1
SF         0      0      1      2      4      4     11    1.1
EWA        0      0      0      3      7      1     11    1.1
WCF        0      0      3      2      6      0     11    1.1
NTX        0      3      2      1      3      1     10    1.0
NNJ        0      0      1      1      6      2     10    1.0
SNJ        0      0      5      2      3      0     10    1.0
MT         0      0      1      1      5      2      9    0.9
UT         0      0      2      2      5      0      9    0.9
WY         0      0      2      3      4      0      9    0.9
ON         0      0      2      0      7      0      9    0.9
WPA        0      0      3      0      6      0      9    0.9
BC         0      0      3      0      4      1      8    0.8
ID         0      0      1      3      2      2      8    0.8
NLI        0      0      0      1      6      1      8    0.8
QC         0      0      2      0      5      1      8    0.8
NM         0      0      3      5      0      0      8    0.8
GA         0      2      2      3      1      0      8    0.8
IA         0      0      3      2      3      0      8    0.8
SB         0      0      0      1      3      3      7    0.7
AB         0      0      1      1      4      1      7    0.7
AL         0      0      3      3      1      0      7    0.7
SFL        0      0      2      1      4      0      7    0.7
WV         0      0      0      3      3      0      6    0.6
WMA        0      0      5      0      1      0      6    0.6
KY         0      1      2      2      1      0      6    0.6
ME         0      0      1      0      5      0      6    0.6
PAC        0      0      0      1      3      1      5    0.5
NNY        0      0      2      0      2      1      5    0.5
DE         0      0      1      0      3      1      5    0.5
NE         0      0      0      3      2      0      5    0.5
RI         0      0      1      0      2      1      4    0.4
SK         0      0      0      0      3      1      4    0.4
SD         0      0      0      1      2      1      4    0.4
ND         0      0      1      1      2      0      4    0.4
WTX        0      1      2      1      0      0      4    0.4
SC         0      1      2      0      1      0      4    0.4
NWT        0      0      1      0      1      1      3    0.3
MAR        0      0      0      2      1      0      3    0.3
LA         0      1      2      0      0      0      3    0.3
OK         0      0      1      1      1      0      3    0.3
MS         0      2      1      0      0      0      3    0.3
VI         0      0      0      0      1      1      2    0.2
NL         0      0      0      0      2      0      2    0.2
VT         0      0      0      1      1      0      2    0.2
AR         0      1      1      0      0      0      2    0.2
MB         0      0      0      0      1      0      1    0.1
PR         0      0      1      0      0      0      1    0.1
Total      0     27    214    233    492     69   1035

Sweepstakes Checks
Check  QSOs    Pct
----------------------
  00    12     1.2