[3830] CQWW CW W0PAN SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W0PAN SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 13:22:34 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W0PAN
Operator(s): W0PAN
Station: W0PAN

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:   0      0        0
   80:   0      0        0
   40:   0      0        0
   20:   0      0        0
   15:   0      0        0
   10:  73     16       23
------------------------------
Total:  73     16       23  Total Score = 7,527

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

The brain got a little fried with a 25 WPM capability copying 40+ WPM but
managed to struggle through it.  Great CW Operators on the DX side.  One of
these days will get my zone fixed - should have it after this one.  100 watts
with a vertical on the ground was a definite challenge but not impossible.  10
didn't hold up for the Europe opening very long on Sunday morning out here in
the West came up short on Q's and multipliers.  My best effort in a CW contest
so far.