[3830] CQWW CW KN4QD SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kn4qd@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KN4QD SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 14:34:57 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KN4QD
Operator(s): KN4QD
Station: KN4QD

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:    5     3        4
   80:   55    11       36
   40:  163    18       68
   20:  139    22       67
   15:  150    26       73
   10:  150    22       62
------------------------------
Total:  662   102      310  Total Score = 772,088

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This was a lot of fun and was a new personal best for me. Nice to see 10 meters
so wide open for a change and it really helped to take the pressure off of 20
meters. However, I found 80 meters to be worse than last year but it was more
than compensated by the nice conditions on 10 and 15. Special thanks to the
guys that managed to hear me on 160 meters--I don't have an adequate antenna at
all for that band but my tuner manages to load it up anyway.

K3, Hexbeam, OCF Dipole, N1MM