[3830] CQWW CW K9QC SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K9QC SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 15:26:15 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K9QC
Operator(s): K9QC
Station: K9QC

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Wisconsin
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:
   80:  116    17       58
   40:  313    26       96
   20:  365    33       99
   15:  337    29      107
   10:  370    27      110
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

This is my first serious effort in this contest, and by far my highest score.
For me it was a 99.9% S&P affair, but there was plenty of action to keep the
rates up. I rebuilt my 80 and 40 meter dipoles and installed at 45 feet this
fall.  This is a lot better than last season when they were only at 15 feet.
That seemed to help a lot on 40m.    Rebuilding the old Mosely tribander seems
to have been a good investment as well, as now it's back  in tune across the
band, which with the signals spread out like they were this weekend was very
important here.